This infrared thermometer is used for measuring the temperature of the object's surface, which is applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-toreach objects without contact safely and quickly. This unit consist of Optics, Temperature Sensor Signal amplifier, Processing circuit and LCD Display. The Optics collected the infrared energy emitted by object and focus onto the Sensor. Then the sensor translates the energy into an electricity signal. This signal will be turned out to be digital shown on the LCD after the signal amplifier and processing circuit.
Body Infrared Thermometer
This Thermometer is specially designed to take the body temperature of a person regardless of room temperature.
- Precise non-contact measurements
- User selectable ºC or ºF
- Selectable Body and Surface temp
- Set Alarm value
- Memorization of the last 32 measurements
- Trigger lock
- Automatic Data Hold & Auto power off
- Automatic selection range and Display Resolution 0.1ºC(0.1ºF)
- Backlight LCD display
- Body Temp range: 32.0 to 42.5ºC/89.6ºF to 108.5ºF
- Surface Temp range: 0 to 60ºC(32ºF to 140ºF)
- Basic Accuracy: In mode of BODY: 32~35.9ºC: +-0.3ºC; 36~39ºC: +-0.2ºC; 39~42.5ºC: +-0.3ºC
- In mode of Surface: +0.8ºC/+1.5ºF
- Measuring distance: 5~15CM
- Response Time: 0.5 second
- Spectral response: 6~14um
- Power off: Automatic shut off after 7 seconds, approx.
- Operating Temp.: 0ºC to 50ºC (32ºF to 122ºF)
- Storage Temp.: -20ºC to 60ºC(-4ºF to 140ºF)